AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2
Any HDMI device is compatible such as:
- PC Gaming (1080p)
- XBOX ONE (Original, S, X)
- XBOX 360
- Playstation 4 (Standard and Pro)
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Wii U
The really cool features of the Avermedia LGHD2 is the adjustable LED Lighting - making the internal of your case look amazing!
I am a HUGE fan of the Avermedia Products, always have been - and can honestly say that streaming with the capture cards are an absolute pleasure.
If you are wanting to use this 1080p 60fps capture card for recording your gameplay for YouTube - you can either use the streaming software listed above (xsplit / OBS) - or use the RecCentral3 Software that comes included.
Record using the uncompressed at 1080p 60fps for amazing high quality videos!
- If I use a HDMI -> DVI converter how can I get sound?
- Use the 3.5mm Audio Ports to pass audio to the card.
- Do I need a HDMI splitter?
- No. Use the HDMI passthrough built into the card.
- Can I record my microphone for commentary?
- You can set this up in the bundled software or OBS/XSplit